October 11, 2010

My Gift Of Faith

The last few days have been hectic, and tiring. It was also a little tense as my husband David was taken for an x-ray, to check whether his right leg was set. On the basis of the x-ray the doctor had to declare whether David can put weight on his leg. Trusting in the Lord, the x-ray was taken. The doctor and the physiotherapist, suggested that David use a walker, and walk with one leg. David was anxious about walking with one leg, but with the help of the physiotherapist, he was taught how to place his leg, and move around the house. It will take another three weeks, before he starts walking on his own. I am trusting in God, that David will be completely healed and that he and I will be able to face all things through our faith.



Today I am thankful for the gift of faith in my life, which has been instilled by my parents right from the time, when I was a small child, they always taught me to trust in God, and believe that I am God's Child and I have been given everything that I require to face the challenges of life.

It is a very important conditioning, and I am willing to remain with this as it has empowered me in many ways. Whenever I am down and feeling low, I remind myself that my life is connected to the very Source of Life. Being connected to God makes me feel secure within myself, and gives me a great comfort to know that I am divinely protected, and divinely guided in everything that I do. Divine love surrounds me, enfolds me and enwraps me and I go forth in peace.

I pray for all those who feel low and insecure that they too may experience Divine love and Divine protection.

Affirm yourself today and say:

I am God’s Child today, and I am divinely guided
I am Divinely protected
Divine love surrounds me, enfolds me and enwraps me
I go forth in peace
All is well in my life today

Be happy & blessed today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget