January 29, 2023

Tree Love -135

“Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos- the trees, the clouds, everything” Thich Nhat Hanh

 

The last week of January was too many activities- I got busy with taking classes for the students, and also handling counseling centre.  I had students coming in regularly. There were other follow up activities that got me stressed and I developed allergy, cold and cough the weather added to it, as it was cold in the evenings, so took a small break for two days rested well, and forgot to post on the 4th Thursday.

I am glad to be well and back on my desk, looking at Parul post I am inspired to write this  and post  it now, telling myself better late than never.This picture I clicked last year when I visited a resort with family and friends.

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to her post http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 hank you for reading this post;

 May you be blessed!

10 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. it's so nice to see green ground and clear blue skies (without it being bitterly cold, like it is here.) Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for asking, yes i am feeling a lot better now and got back to my routine. Glad you found this green ground and blue sky nice,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and peaceful! Take care and give yourself more breaks Angela!! We need to recharge more often than we realise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree Archana, appreciate your kind words, thank you for your comments:)

      Delete
  4. It's always better than never, Angela. :) I also keep forgetting to post because I mix up my days which is so silly. I love the shot you shared. It's green and quiet. Thanks for joining and i hope to see you back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring quote! I'm glad you took time to rest and heal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JoAnne appreciate your comment... am happy too to rest:)

      Delete
  6. Yes Parul:) agree and i am glad to post, happy to hear that you love the shot i shared, its an old one - i wanted to stay connected so I took this from one of old folders. I would love to be connected... and hopefully I will remember and mark on my calendar the 2nd and 4th Thursdays:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, hope you're feeling better now, Angela! The resting and healing is a must. We don't realise it how often we need to hit the pause button every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely right Esha, thank you for enquiring; I am much better and back to my desk.... love my work so can't really stay away for a long period:)

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget