October 14, 2021

111-Thursday Tree Love

“There is a virtue in work; there’s a virtue in rest” 

Alan Cohen

 


It brings me joy posting these pictures, it makes me relive these moments, bringing a smile to my face. It was a day outing with my loved ones. I needed a break from my work and needed some time out enjoying myself, swimming, dancing in the rain, and walking barefoot on the green grass. 



This October 10th is World Mental Health day– a day to educate, and spread awareness on mental health issues. It’s a responsibility we carry to ensure that everyone around us are healthy. I felt it is important for me to take care of my health, before I promote and spread awareness.

.

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

12 comments:

  1. Walking barefoot on grass.. ahhh.. its a wonderful feeling! Indeed , we must take care of ourselves even as we take care of others.. Absolutely spot on Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Archana.. its always my pleasure to connect here, glad you felt this spot on:)

      Delete
  2. Lovely snapshots. With covid isolation, the heart longs for vistas of green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Damyanti, feels good to see your comment, yes agree with your thoughts..

      Delete
  3. Lovely and I am so happy you got to spend time with family and loved ones. Thank you for sharing this leaf from your life, Angela. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul, so happy to connect with you here and yes I am glad that i could take a break and enjoy the day. I am unable to link my tree love post for today, as its displaying connection not private... I will keep trying... just for you to know that I did post but couldn't link to your post.

      Delete
  4. you had me at going barefoot on the green grass....looks like a lovely spot and I like that structure....are those real tree stumps or cast out of a manmade material?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, its a man made made material, but looks like tree stumps:)

      Delete
  5. Swimming, dancing in the rain, walking barefoot on the grass, and trees that provide shade - how perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! it was a perfect day and perfect time to be with the loved ones:)

      Delete
  6. Such refreshing greenery! I'm sure you had a good break. :)

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget