October 27, 2021

112-Thursday Tree Love

“Some memories are unforgettable, remaining ever vivid and heart warming.” Joseph B. Writhlin


 


No matter how much you think you hate your school, you will always miss it when you leave, and so I have left school  three decades ago. I had the opportunity to visit my school when I connected with an old friendly sister(a nun) who was our childhood neighbor; interacting with her she told me that she is transferred to the school I studied up to class X. She invited me to come over sometimes.

 

I was so happy that I took this opportunity and met the sisters there and relived my special moments, walking around the school and clicked a couple of pictures of the trees that are still there. I am glad they have not cut the tree despite new constructions.

 

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

2 comments:

  1. YES IT IS TRUE BUT ONE BIG BANYAN TREE IN FRONT OF THE CHURCH AND CHURCH ITSELF DEMOLISHED BY UNCIVILIZED DIABOLIC ELEMENTS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True some trees were missing; there was also a mango tree in the school which i don't find it there, its sad in the name of development so many trees are cut.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget