February 10, 2021

98-Thursday Tree Love

“What the Caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a Butterfly” Richard Bach

 



Glad to connect with all the Tree lovers today, happy to be posting some  pictures I clicked at Dr Ambedkar Open University in Hyderabad.

 Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to her post http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

May you be Happy &Blessed 

9 comments:

  1. Hello from one tree lover to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from the snowy climes. Interesting foliage. Perhaps a palmetto? Nothing else I can recognize. The variety of trees in this world is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alana welcome to our winter here in Hyderabad, I have no idea about this tree. I had visited this University on work and the moment I loved the whole setting.

      Delete
  3. Lovely! Hyderabad is home to some wonderful tree filled campuses. Great quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana, yes I do agree we have wonderful trees and maintained well too, glad you liked the quote.

      Delete
  4. That's a pretty view, Angela. I love views from up above and that there are days these sights are such a feel good factor.Thanks a bunch for joining. I hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks parul glad that you liked this view; it was a pleasure for me to click this :) having problems with wifi - will definitely join in.

      Delete
  5. Hi there! Love the trees and the quote. A breath of fresh air for me this evening!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget