February 25, 2021

Tree Love 99

“The Beauty you see in me is a reflection of you”

These pictures I clicked sitting in the car with my extended family, it was a day outing to Pochamma Sagar Lake in Telengana. It’s away from the city and quite far – all along there were trees, at some places there were no proper roads.  

I was fascinated by the number of trees I saw on my way. Most of them I clicked sitting in the car, while a few after going near the lake...These trees I clicked from  sitting inside the car. 

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 Post a picture of a tree on your blog

 Link back to her post http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 Thank you for reading this post;

 May you be blessed!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quote and pictures of trees Genevive! Always a reminder of those trees with their branches uplifted to the heavens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan I am glad you found the quote and pictures lovely. appreciate your presence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a big tree. Trees around lakes and water bodies are usually green and beautiful. Thanks for sharing this. Makes me want to do on a trip :) See you tomorrow, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is Parul, rightly said they are all green and look green and healthy, thanks for your comment, and glad that you feel like making a trip.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget