November 25, 2011

Thanks to my Family!


 Today I want to thank God in a special way for the gift of each one of you in my life, for all the love, concern and care you shared, especially during the time I required the most.   

I remember each one of you with gratitude, as you reached out to me while my son was very ill in the hospital, I was down, filled with sorrow, and very disappointed in life, this part of my life would have moved me into depression, it is because of your constant care, and availability for me and my family, I survived the death of my son.

The sorrow is deep, but with your presence in my life, I am still able to go on ….. Thanks for all that you did for me, I am touched by your love, and I appreciate each one of you.

May the Good Lord to bless you in abundance, and wish you lots of love, peace, joy and happiness! I cherish each one of you in my heart.


Be Blessed & Be Happy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget