November 18, 2011

My Choice - Being Healthy


The last two weeks were hectic managing home, office, and protecting the sacred space that I created for myself, since the swimming pool is closed for winter, I wanted to continue with another activity, and after search, through the help of a friend, I found a Gym for ladies, wherein I could burn some calories – the best thing is I felt I was  not alone, there is another lady my swimming companion who comes with me, and  who also thinks in the similar manner, so it was easy to identify a place, and I have taken a challenge to continue.

I have been going to the Gym for the last 15 days and I am feeling quite happy about doing different kinds of exercises. I have been kind and gentle with myself, in learning, as it helps me to be committed and also focused, I feel much better to come to my desk to work after 30 -45 minutes work out at the Gym.  I am also reading a book, “YOU CAN” by Myan Subrayan who speaks about achieving your dreams – I believe that each and every one of us are here for a purpose, and we can do anything we put our minds too. 

This book is all about planning for success, taking responsibility, being positive and choosing our attitude, I am happy and refreshed to revisit and learn some of the things I learnt earlier, I am happy and  filled with gratitude to continue my journey in life !

Be Happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget