October 28, 2011

Enjoy this Moment ! You are a Marvel !


This week was deepavali, festival of lights, my daughter was very eager to burst some crackers, so she wanted me to go out with her to buy some crackers, and very selectively she choose what she wanted, invited her cousins and enjoyed burning the crackers along with them. While I watched her having fun, I was missing Emmanuel my son, who was alive last year, and was with his sister enjoying himself. I comforted myself, and joined my daughter, for I know I am happy with memorable moments of my son, I chose to be with my daughter for her to have special memories of her mom. I am inspired by this quote:

“Each second we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again. And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four and that Paris is the capital of France.
When will we also teach them what they are? We should say to each of them: Do you know what you are? You are a marvel. You are unique. In all the years that have passed, there has never been another child like you. Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move. 

You may become a Shakespeare, a Michelangelo, a Beethoven. You have the capacity for anything. Yes, you are a marvel. And when you grow up, can you then harm another who is, like you, a marvel? You must work, we must all work, to make the world worthy of its children. “ Pablo Casals

Happy Deepavali & Enjoy this moment!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget