November 27, 2011

A Thank You Note For My Friends


This is a special message of Thanks to all my Friends, and it is my privilege to share my feelings of gratitude, from me and my family so Thank  You Friends;

For being in touch,
Helping me share my feelings,
Standing by me all the time.
For being a great source of strength.

Providing me Courage to trust in the Lord.
For listening to me
Sharing my pain and sorrow
Helping me with the assignments that I took up as a free lancer.

For your love, acceptance and understanding,
For comforting me.
For being available for me,
For crying with me.

Enabling me to take some tough decisions
For holding my hand,
Empowering me to believe in myself
To Trust God at all moments of my life.

I feel so privileged; I can say, I have met God, touched him, felt him
I thank God for each one of you my Friends and pray for you with Gratitude in my heart.

 "May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord let His face shine upon you and be gracious to you.
May the Lord look kindly upon you and give you peace."  Num: 6 : 24 - 26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget