April 16, 2019

#A-Z April Challenge 2019– O

This year my focus is on the Nature and I am posting pictures of nature and writing thoughts that inspire me.


Today the letter is O and the word that comes to my mind is Optimistic, Opportunity, Organize, Organic and Opposite. Life is all about opposites, there cannot be light without darkness; there cannot be joy without sorrow.  It takes darkness to value light, sadness to value happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.
Pc Maria Dorothy
This understanding helps us to look at life with a positive perspective and it is in the absence of what we do not have we will learn to value what we have.  Perspective changes everything in life. When I understood this concept I suddenly realized how blessed I am for all the experiences in life, because of which I have learnt to value life, love, relationships, money, nature, friends  and everything surrounds me.

Thanks for reading my post, would love to hear your thoughts J.

Be Blessed & Be Happy !

2 comments:

  1. Well said. We all have different ways of looking at the world. But it’s our perspective that takes us where we want to go, how we want to feel, and how we think of others. A positive perspective will help us see opportunities, optimism in every situation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true shilpa, our we perceive ourselves and the world around us makes a huge difference in our lives and attitudes too. Rightly put its ultimately our positivity will not only enable us to deal with every challenge, but also will help us grow.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget