March 28, 2019

#April Challenge A –Z Blog Challenge 2019 - Theme Reveal


This year I wanted to join in for the challenge focusing on the Nature and Outdoor- I have always admired nature and loved being surrounded with beautiful trees, small lakes, blue sky, rushing water falls and anything related to Nature.

I am participating in this challenge for the last 5 years -I have tried blogging with inspiring quotes, travel, marital life, books and authors – this year with a lot of things happening in my life I chose to take Nature as my theme wherein I will post some pictures of nature and write a few lines on what’s my thought process. While keeping in mind to visit as many bloggers as possible and hopefully take this month of April as a learning month.

For those who are new to this – it’s a challenge for the month of April wherein we post  on each letter of the alphabet from A-Z starting from the 1st day of the month of April to 30th of  April which will be 26 days of nonstop challenge giving a break on Sundays.

So here I am getting ready for the challenge, wishing all those who have joined in this year challenge- a great experience !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget