I am back again with my gratitude list; and it’s a pleasure for me to write and state how much happiness this exercise gives me; that I don’t seem to be putting much effort to do this post J
- Thankful for the time of rest in the last week; as it gave my body and mind some rest
- For the doctor who treated me for viral infection and put me on antibiotics that forced me to sleep and even take a day off from my regular work
- For my woman friend who was kind enough to accompany me to the doctor continuously for 2 days and be there for me;
- For my daughter who is supportive and helpful in accommodating small inconveniences to do a little extra work in the kitchen and also managing home
- For my husband David who despite having enough to deal with his mother’s issues; had time to help me take doctor’s appointment and also coordinate travel; so that I have the auto to take me to the clinic.
- For my friends, for their constant enquiry, concern and care; which gives a big boost to myself and makes me feel so good.
- For my classmates on whatsapp for being in touch; and cheering me up with their forwards, humor and inspirations. Also for their regular calls to check my wellbeing and connecting with me.
- For a Christian group that connects regularly to encourage, nurture and motivate with scripture quotes and video’s thus having an endless supply of positive energy flowing
- For my involvement in the YWCA (Young Women Christian Association) wherein there is always something meaningful to discuss, share and get involved… glad for this group of empowered women…
- For the International Conference on Stress Management Professional (ICSMP) I attended on the 6 & 7 November, 2015. For all the learnings that I have had on stress and wellness, stress coaching, work, life, balance etc.
- I am grateful to co author a research paper presentation with my friend Aparna on the topic “Young People’s Stress Level and Its Association to Substance Abuse, on behalf of the Young Women Christian Association, Secunderabad.
- For connecting slowly with inspiring bloggers; I began with shilpa at http://shilpaagarg.com and Susan Scott @ http://gardenofedenblog.blogspot.in and there are so many more that I need to update myself with their post.
- For being happy and well once again, back to my routine and catching up with all that I need to; and re connecting once again to all those things that matter to me.