· I am grateful for David for all that he does for me and our daughter Dorothy. He took a break to be away for a retreat for the next 10 days. He knew that I had to manage everything by myself. So he paid all the bills, provisions were brought and even made some special curries, brought some chicken and fish stored in the refrigerator for us.
Left some cash for emergency made a small packet with generic drugs for headache, cold, cough, allergy, stomach pain etc and also made arrangements for our travel, in case we want to go out informing the auto driver to help us when we need to go out.
Informed our close by family friends, neighbours’ that he will be out; and to stay in touch with us to ensure that we are comfortable and safe.
· I am grateful for the good neighbors’ who are very helpful and caring; glad to live in a peaceful place and to have a community that cares and shares.
|A session with the lectures at Maulana Azad University, Hyd|
|Feedback on the session|
· I am grateful for the opportunity to learn and present a session on applying concepts of positive psychology on self and in teaching students to the Degree college teachers. I enjoyed preparing this presentation and reading a lot on the subject, as I was doing this topic for the first time, which made me enthusiastic and energetic at the end of my presentation.
· I am grateful and happy to be involved in the substance abuse programme and violence against women programmes with special focus on eve teasing at the community implemented by YWCA.(Young Women Christian Association).. it gives me great satisfaction to do meaningful work in my life.
· I am grateful for two of my friends whose birthdays brought beautiful memories and filled me with thanksgiving.
|Tried a Selfie on her Birthday|
|with my college friend|
· The last one week made me value and appreciate David a little more; for all that he does for the family; and his absence was felt.
· Managing home and work was also tiring and this post took the back seat, but I am still happy that I was able to complete this post…. Thanks to Laurelhttp://www.alphabetsalad.com for the constant reminder and the inspiration.. I pushed myself to complete this gratitude post for the week.
· Today I also attended a funeral of a person by name Mr Ceasor Jacob, husband of one of the members from YWCA Secunderabad who donated his eyes to an Eye Hospital and his body for Research purpose. I was inspired hearing this news, and am grateful for the reminder this death brought to me; that one day I too may have to leave this place …..and I would prefer to leave with gratitude….
Be Blessed & Be Happy!