May 13, 2012

A Special Mother









To the one who gave me life, I can give nothing but love, to the star so full of light, to the one sent from up above. 

To live forever and always is what I wish for you. A long life ever-lasting, for one so sacred and true. 

You are my special angel, who I always find comfort in, whether life is in a shambles, whether I lose or whether I win.

Thank you for the kindness, for everything you have done.

Thank you for the happiness, thanks for seeing me through. I remember you with love, and believe that your blessings are always upon us! 

Thank You Amma! I Love You & Miss You!

I was happy to trace some old photographs of my Mother, and it gives me great joy to post  some very memorable moments of her. I am indeed happy and very grateful for her presence in my life, she continues to inspires me and I feel so blessed to have had a mother like my mom.

Wishing all women who are mothers, a very happy mother’s day, today and always!

With Love & Gratitude


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget