August 18, 2011

The Power of Attitude - Video

It is often said that our attitudes are everything. Our attitudes determine our success in life, attitudes are life-scripts, the way we view the world, others, our lives and ourselves. It is the mental makeup and the pattern of our thoughts. The most important aspect is that we can always choose our own attitudes, and attitude is everything.

Dr Victor E Frankl summarizes beautifully when he says, “The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And it is with you…. We are in charge of our attitudes.

So very true, I came across this video on power of attitude, the sentence that inspired me today is the line that says – Attitudes are contagious and author Mac Anderson challenges us to ask ourselves, "Is mine worth catching?

The Power of Attitude - Video - Beliefnet.com

Be Blessed and Be Happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget