January 16, 2012

I am nature’s greatest miracle.


 Today I feel gratitude towards this author OG Mandino, who has written the book THE GREATEST SALESMAN IN THE WORLD.  I have read this before, and I am re-reading it now again, and inspired by these powerful statements he makes, his message has captured my heart, and has found a place in my innermost being.  As I read, I am inspired to post, may you be inspired too ! Read on ..........

I am nature’s greatest miracle.

I have been given eyes to see and a mind to think and now I know a great secret of life for I perceive, at last, that all my problems, discouragements, and heartaches are, in truth, great opportunities in disguise.  I will no longer be fooled by the garments they wear for mine eyes are open. I will look beyond the cloth and I will not be deceived.

I am nature’s greatest miracle.

No beast, no plant, no wind, no rain, no rock, no lake had the same beginning as I, for I was conceived in love and brought forth with purpose.  In the past I have not considered this fact but it will henceforth shape and guide my life.

I am nature’s greatest miracle.

And nature knows not defeat.  Eventually, she emerges victorious and so will I, and with each victory the next struggle becomes less difficult.  I will win, and I will become the greatest salesman, for I am unique.

I am nature’s greatest miracle.

(an extract from the ancient  scroll marked IV in The Greatest Salesman in the World)

Be Blessed & Be Happy !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget