December 21, 2011

Memories


I am glad to post this beautiful poem, that so aptly describes my feelings towards my son Emmanuel, who was not only part of my life – but has been part of our large family and friends every person who stepped into our house, had no choice but to meet him, experience his simplicity, love and warmth. In his own quiet ways he made his presence felt, and I am indeed lucky that he choose me to be his mom.

© Louise Bailey
I feel a warmth around me
like your presence is so near,
And I close my eyes to visualize
your face when you were here.

I endure the times we spent together
and they are locked inside my heart,
For as long as I have those memories
we will never be apart.

Even though we cannot speak no more
my voice is always there,
Because every night before I sleep
I have you in my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget