July 17, 2011

A note of Appreciation!


I am happy to participate in the Ultimate Blog challenge, this is my first time, I have never participated in anything like this before, so it’s fun, and I feel excited for I really feel challenged to keep to at least one post every day, and sometimes two when I do not blog on Sundays. 

This has also brought in discipline in me, and has challenged me to reschedule my time and priorities so that I remain committed to posting. I have taken a risk, and have given myself permission to do a lot of mistakes, as I am still not very familiar with posting in a different place, twitter etc.

Despite my own fears of making mistakes, I am attempting this challenge with confidence, believing in myself and hoping that I will have a lot of learning happening in this one month, and it will also help me familiarize myself with new ideas on blogging. I am pushing myself this month, to accomplish, for I know if I truly desire, I can make it happen.

While I am attempting to write posts, I also feel privileged to meet so many other bloggers who are sharing on various aspects of life, I see a wealth of information, experience and wisdom being shared by so many bloggers, and I appreciate their generosity.  I am filled with gratitude for this space and opportunity provided for me.

I have been posting regularly on my blog, sometimes I have been making mistakes, some posts have not reached the ultimate blog challenge, nevertheless, I have taken up this challenge, for I know I am not alone, for there are so many bloggers with me.

I hope to complete 31 posts for the month of July, I appreciate and thank Michelle Shaeffer & Michele Scism for the invitation and also for inspiring me with ideas and motivating me to post daily.

With thanks,


If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is 'thank you', it will be enough. ~ Meister Eckhart



With gratitude,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget