June 15, 2024

157-Thursday Tree Love

“Tough Times don’t define you, they refine you”


I am delayed in posting this - with my ear infections troubling me; I have been on and off to work and most of the time resting to heal and restore back my well being.  I saw your post Parul – and immediately I looked at some of my old pictures from my album, this tree was a random click at Humayun’s   tomb –Delhi.

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sight and so green, Angela. Thank you for joining. Hope your infections have now gone away and you are feeling fine now. Take care of yourself and I would always love to see you around. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul, glad to be here in his space; to be connected and at least post twice a month, otherwise so easy to get carried away with all the issues around. Thanks for inquiring, appreciate you for your thoughtfulness. I am almost healed of my ear infection.. only a matter of time - i have slowed down coz of this and learning to accept this as part of life process..looking forward for your TTL post.

      Delete
  2. Not just the trees, their shadows also seem to form a pattern!
    Hope your ear infection is off and you are getting better. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Pradeep, I did not notice the shadows; I just saw it now and so true the shadows have a pattern. Thank you for your good wishes, my ear infection is almost healed, and am trying to get back to my routine.

      Delete
  3. I love the composition of this photo. I hope you are feeling better. It's nice to have trees to distract us from life's circumstances. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chandra glad to hear that you love this photo. Appreciate you thoughts - yes i am better and healed, agree that its therapeutic to spend time among trees.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful capture Angela! Hope you have recovered by now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana, yes I have recovered and feel so much better, appreciate your for inquiring.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget