January 12, 2022

117-Thursday Tree Love

HOPE is the heartbeat of a SOUL - Unknown

 

The first post of this year on tree love and I am so happy to post this here; I am grateful that we all have survived the pandemic of COVID 19 and have successfully entered 2022. We are celebrating the kite festival in Telengana state so Happy Sankranti to all of you lovely people reading this post. This festival is one of the popular festivals of the year, which marks the end of winter and longer days, bringing end to the winter season. It is celebrated by decorating the house, making special recipes and children love flying kites. As a child I enjoyed being part of the kite flying in the neighborhood.



With the virus taking newer forms – Omicron, delta… there is still fears, worry and uncertainty and once again, none of us know what the future holds. But we trust God and go to bed everyday setting alarm hoping to rise up to the new day. May we  never give up hope, for hope shall never disappoint us.

 

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

Happy Sankranthi to all my friends

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

6 comments:

  1. A very philosophical post to begin the TTL for 2022! Sankranti greetings to you. As we say in Marathi.. "Til Gul Gya Ani God Bola" (Partake the Sesame and jaggery and speak sweetly!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Archana, am glad you found my post philosophical:) hope you had a great festival with your family, appreciate you for stopping by.. thanks again for reading my post.

      Delete
  2. I loved how you said that hope will not disappoint us. Thank you for saying that. I needed to hear that, Angela. What a lovely tree too. Thanks for joining and I hope to see you back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your presence here parul, its a joy to read your comment. I am glad you loved the quote and it made sense to you at this moment. I am looking forward to post, even if its delayed from my side.

      Delete
  3. I love how the tree branches and the bench below it must be a pleasure. Thank you for your hopeful message! Hope will always come through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love the tree branches and the bench below, it is a real pleasure to be around a place like this.. agree hope will always come through..

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget