December 23, 2021

116-Thursday Tree Love

There is something to appreciate in every moment of everyday. Strive to find it as often as you can. Living with gratitude will change your life” Anthon St. Maarten

 PC : Maria Dorothy

These pictures I clicked sitting in the car while going around in Vizag.  I along with my daughter and friends were returning from visiting the beach, the whole place was so beautiful with the trees all around.  I am happy to be posting every month and also enjoying reading posts from the group members, thanks to all of you for sharing the beauty of nature.  I can’t believe we have reached the last month of the year, thanks be to God we have survived COVID 19 and still managing our lives.

 

PC Maria Dorothy

I am feeling so blessed that despite all the challenges in our lives we are still around.  I celebrate my birthday on the 29th of this month and I am excited to see myself turning 60 J quite a long journey J grateful for my parents, family and extended families, the people I met, the teachers who taught me, my mentors, family and friends.  I feel so rich with a variety of experiences in life all put together there is still so much to do. I have enjoyed my journey of 60 years and continue to do so as I progress in education, career that is leading me to find and lead to the best version of myself. Thanks to all of you reading this post, I appreciate you for being part of my journey… am sure you are enjoying the journey as I do every day of my life…

 

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New year 2022!!

 

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Angela! Thanks for sharing the trees from your travels.. Always wonderful for these virtual visits. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Archana, glad to connect with you as always. Nice to know that you like my travel trees:) as the year ends, wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year 2022 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many many happy returns of the day, Angela.
    Wonderful captures you got here!
    Wish you a fabulous 2022!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vinitha, so kind of you. Appreciate your comment, wishing you a wonderful healthy and happy New year 2022:)

      Delete
  4. Belated birthday wishes, Angela. I always love shots from the car. I think we get the best ones there. Thanks so much for joining. I hope 2022 has started on a good note for you all. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul, so nice to hear that you liked my shots from the car.I enjoy doing it while I sit in comfort watching outside admiring the beautiful trees. Wishing you a great 2022 to you and your family parul, thanks for facilitating this process... it keeps me going too as I love trees and I get to also see so many beautiful trees in this group.

      Delete
  5. An excellent and true quote about gratitude! The older we get, the longer we get to celebrate! Have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, yea i do agree the older we get the longer we get to celebrate, appreciate you, have a great year.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget