August 11, 2021

107-Thursday Tree Love

“Don’t let yesterday take up,too much of today” Will Rogers.

 


I am glad to be recovering from all the discomforts of my body, getting into the normal routine. It’s always a great feeling to be back to work and meet all your friends and stay connected. These are trees I found in the folder as I was looking for trees to post. . I found a couple of them and glad to post here.

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to her post http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

May you be Happy & Blessed 

10 comments:

  1. Happy you are able to be back at work. I miss the trees of my downtown area where I worked for so many years before I was sent home in March of 2020. You never know what everyday pictures you took that are suddenly a cherished memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alana, appreciate you for being here and connecting with me.. sorry to hear that you were sent home... memories always remain and its a pleasure to look at those pictures clicked in the past. Hope all well at your end, I am back to work and have got into my routine..take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quote and lovely tree capture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa, glad you found the quote nice and lovely capture of tree..

      Delete
  4. Lovely find in your folder Angela! There would be many more such treasures I am sure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you Archana and the best part is; it appears at the right moment and I am happy to find it and share here, thank you for connecting.

      Delete
  5. Good to know you are better, Angela. Please take care of your health. Always glad to see your trees and the greenery from your side of India.
    See you on the 26th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you parul, I am back to normal and yes, I do agree with you. Its important to take care of my health. Its been a pleasure to be posting these pics, thanks again parul for facilitating this process.

      Delete
  6. The trees offer an an oasis of shade. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JoAnna, yes I am feeling much better and have got into my routine. Agree the trees offer an oasis of shade.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget