November 11, 2020

92 Thursday Tree Love

“Be present in all things and thankful in all things” Maya Angelou


English and Foreign Language University, Hyderabad is just on the opposite side of Osmania University.  I went there officially to meet the concerned person at the Counseling centre; and while I parked the car I found this huge tree, well protected and looked quite and old tree. 

For a moment I just stood there admiring this tree and feeling grateful for these lovely trees this campus has and maintained so well. Trees not only add beauty to the environment but also makes us feel so good as we feel the touch of the breeze and coolness of the shade, giving a treat to the eye .

November is thanksgiving month and is celebrated in a great way in the other parts of the world. I feel we must  celebrate every day as thanksgiving day, as it will make a huge impact on our lives.

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to her post http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

May you be Happy &Blessed 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! Indeed we need to say Thank you God every day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote about "being present". Nice shade from that tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa, nice to know that you like the quote of being present.

      Delete
  3. Indeed, trees are what keeps our lives going, is it not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tree and indeed every day is thanksgiving. <3
    Thank you Angela and so grateful for your support. I hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found this tree beautiful and yes agree with you that everyday is a thanksgiving for we are alive and we get up every morning. I am happy to support and encourage you Parul as I love this initiative. Thanks for being here, it means a lot to me.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget