April 2, 2020

B – Baby Camel

# A-Z APRIL CHALLENGE 2020

I found an interesting conversation about a Baby Camel and its mother:

Baby Camel:
 Mother why do we have humps?

Mother             
We are desert animals and we need to store water, and we are known to survive without water.

Baby Camel   
Why do we have long legs and the feet rounded?

Mother            
It is easy to walk in the desert with these long legs, we can move around the desert easily

Baby Camel    : 
Okay then why do we have long eye lashes? Sometimes it hurts.

Mother
With pride the mother said, those long thick eyelashes are to protect ourselves from desert sand and storm 

Baby Camel:

After thinking for a while the baby camel said, we have humps for the desert, long legs to freely move around the desert and eyelashes to survive in the desert sand and storm, then what are we doing here in the Zoo J

While reflecting on the above it is so important to understand whether our capacities are in fullest use or are we in the wrong place? It took years for me moving in from one job to another and life has its own way of leading us…

Thanks for reading this post. I would love to hear your thoughts.


Be Happy & Be Blessed !

Thank you for reading this post, 

4 comments:

  1. Life has a way of leading us ... lovely words Genevive thank you ..
    I'm not doing the A-Z this time round ... will pop into you when I can xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, glad to have you here, okay I am missing your post as I am unable to read your posts from my computer..will have to keep trying. Until then hope you are at home and safe.

      Delete
    2. safely at home thanks Genevive, hope you are too. Am NOT doing the A-Z this time round xx

      Delete
    3. Yes me too safe at home.. am missing your posts Susan:) thanks for encouraging me.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget