November 28, 2019

Tree Love 69

“I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind, yet strange I am ungrateful to those teachers” Kahlil Gibran

Imperial Gardens - Secunderabad, Telengana state.


I attended a wedding at Imperial Gardens and I was fascinated by these trees. I just couldn’t resist and started clicking them. It’s a beautiful place and well maintained surrounded with plenty of greenery, which is very pleasant for the eye.

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog


Thank you for reading this post;

May you be blessed! 

8 comments:

  1. Third time I'm trying to post a comment Genevive! Just to say I always love and appreciate your tree posts along with the very wise quotes! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton Susan, this means a lot to me:) sorry for the trouble you have been having to comment on my post. Love and appreciate you too Susan. Hope you had a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Yay! It worked ... using my lap top instead of ipad or phone ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A grand tree that seems to be well taken care of..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Archana, these trees here are well looked after, as its a function hall and very expensive one, probably a lot of investment goes in maintaining this place.

      Delete
  4. I would have done the same Angela. It's a beautiful tree and glad you chose to share with us. Thank you!
    I hope to see you back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Parul,its so nice to connect with you always, appreciate your kind words. yes hoping to stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget