April 29, 2019

#A-Z April Challenge 2019 –Y

This year my focus for the April Challenge 2019 is on Nature. I am posting pictures of nature and writing thoughts that inspire me.



“When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money” Cree Prophecy

Thinking about the letter Y – and finding not many words, I casually checked with Maria Dorothy my daughter and asked her  and the answer that I got was a big surprise for I least expected this answer. She said “Mamma – Y stands for YOU and do not forget YOU are part of Nature.” Rest you think for yourself J
PC Maria Dorothy
I began reflecting on what she said and it hit me hard – YOU and I are truly part of Nature designed beautifully by the creator. By not accepting and valuing ourselves and Nature, we have brought upon so many issues that’s plaguing the world – the water we drink and the air we breathe and the food we eat everything is now become a matter of concern.


Everything in nature is a part of us – we need nature to live and exist on this planet, but we keep destroying nature in the name of technology – cutting down trees to widen roads, kills the animals, pollute air and water destroying not only nature but ourselves.

Save Nature – in whatever possible ways – let us all join together and do our bit to leave this place a better one for the coming generation.

Thanks for reading my post; appreciate your time and would love to hear your thoughts.

Be Blessed & Be Happy J

4 comments:

  1. Yes we are a part of nature, and everything in nature is part of us!
    There is still time to reclaim what we have lost and not cause more damage...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, glad the post reflects your feeling. There's so much that needs to be done - lets do our bit and inspire others to do the same.

      Delete
  2. I'm going through my mails Genevive and I note my comment didn't appear! Your posts have always been inspiring - in great part because YOU have brought YOU into them -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, I have not been able to access your post- sometimes its power cuts and other times your blog is just blocked. I am constantly trying to see how i can connect whenever possible.. its a pleasure to see your comment and thanks for your affirmations,it means a lot...

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget