April 27, 2019

#A-Z April Challenge 2019 –X Factor

This year my focus for the April Challenge 2019 is on Nature. I am posting pictures of nature and writing thoughts that inspire me.

“Wanting to be someone is a waste of who you are” Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

X factor is a quality that you cannot describe that makes someone very special. We find this factor is quite of lot of person with different talents and capacities. Sometime we find on the television small children performing dance going beyond their age in giving an impressive performance, or a person singing with an exceptional voice.
I believe that each of us have an X factor lying dormant within ourselves. Just waiting to be awakened and so often because of our personal experiences and upbringing in life we have got into definitions someone else has given to us. 
When we become aware of the fact that we are unique and have a specific purpose on this earth; we start shedding all the titles, names and everything we have accumulated so far losing our true self and the real “ME” is lost in the whole process of living upto the everyone’s expectations.
Affirm yourself today:
I am moving towards the highest and truest expression of myself
Thank you for reading my post, appreciate your time and your presence, would love to hear your thoughts.

Have a great weekend J

4 comments:

  1. this is lovely Genevive thank you! You have the X factor, and I agree we all do, but many of us do not believe it and would prefer to be part of the conforming crowd..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan, I was just reminding myself as I wrote the post;and affirmed myself today - its easy to conform to the crowd; and quite challenging to push ourselves towards who we were supposed to be.

      Delete
  2. Very true...we are often living under superimposition put on us by society. We should recognize our X factor and polish our skills. That will do much good in the society.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for connecting with me here and you have rightly put "living under superimposition put on us...we are lucky at least we are aware and we can move on from here to what he would become..

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget