March 14, 2019

Tree Love 53

“Everything has beauty; but not everyone sees it” Confucius



This tree is from Sailing Annex – Secunderabad :) It was irresistible and I immediately captured in my cell phone. It was late evening and I was walking in the lawn with my classmates. I fell in love when I saw the illumination.


Thursday Tree love
  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Thank you for reading this post;

May you be blessed!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! The trunk has a wonderful curve - usually these old Ficus trees have straight trunks. A beautiful tree indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Archana, I found it beautiful to hang around this place asit was well maintained and loved walking on this lawn. Thank you for connecting with me.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I guess the lights just add to the effect and heighten the beauty, Angela. Thank you for sharing this lovely picture with us, today.

    https://theskygirl.com/2019/03/16/the-tree-that-grew-out-of-a-wall-thursdaytreelove/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right Esha :) the lights have been added to this tree. Its a sailing annex and I am so glad to meet our friends, thanks for being here, appreciate you.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely one and so big too. The lights add to the charm. So glad you clicked and decided to share a pic.
    See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul:) just loved the sight and am glad to share it with pride, trees make me happy:)

      Delete
  4. Wow! This tree has so much character. I love its structure.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget