February 28, 2019

Tree love—52

Humans are the only creatures on Earth that will cut down a tree, turn it into paper, then write “save the trees” on it. 
Author unknown

I attended an Alumni meeting of st Francis Degree College, Hyderabad; the purpose was to come together for an outing at sailing annex meet our batch mates and net work, I was happy to be with my classmates for an evening with high tea and connecting with both juniors and seniors too… I was inspired to meet the students of the 70’s and it was a pleasure to have the batch from the 80s, 90’s and 2000.

 

I spotted this tree in the lawn and I loved how the money plant was growing in between this tress with big bright and green leaves.  It surely is a very old tree but stood majestically strong and wide giving space for the money plant to grow.

 

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog


Thank you for reading this post;

May you be blessed! 

8 comments:

  1. That trunk is so interesting, and I love seeing all the green. Not green at all where I live! (not for a few more weeks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know that you found the trunk interesting and yes I share your taste, love to see green every where - it gives me immense pleasure. Oh how sad to know that there are no greens... hoping that you will find as you move on in your journey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tree and I love that saying. So true of us humans. I sometimes love trees that I have a big trunk. it's kind of inviting to me and I wish I could climb up one. Thank you for joining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) had similar thoughts when i saw the trunk, wanted to jump on this tree and sit:) glad to be part of this group, thank you Parul.

      Delete
  4. I always find it fascinating that nature is always more willing to lend a helping hand than us humans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you sunitha:) there's so much we learn from nature, thanks for being here, appreciate you.

      Delete
  5. An old and generous tree! The money plant looks so beautiful against the light coloured bark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The money plant attracted me as I felt that the money plant was in love with this huge trunk, hugging and feeling secure:)

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget