|image from Google|
- Glad to begin the New Year with prayer, attending mass, meeting near and dear ones good food and also watch an entertaining movie
- Happy to have a cleared a lot of clothes of myself and my daughter to be given away to the needy. Thus cleared all the clutter
- Grateful for the decision to replacing bakery items of biscuits, puffs and other readymade snacks with homemade snacks and fruits
- Took initiative to begin the health check up – two are over; another two will be by the end of this month.
- Started homeopathy treatment for self and my daughter too to deal with hormonal issue – glad to have found a doctor so close to my residence, a discovery after living in the place for more than a decade, it was a pleasant surprise.
- Glad to be part of Leaders Training for young adolescents, I enjoy learning, preparing the sessions, searching for appropriate ways of presenting to youth to make it meaningful and fun.
- Also glad that my daughter is also attending this training; there is nothing like encouraging youngsters to be involved in meaningful activities.
- It’s a blessings to find bloggers who encourage, motivate and push us to think and also improve; there are so many and I feel it’s a joy to read their posts;
- Gifted 3 books to myself to read, for inspiration and motivation. To rediscover the joy of reading books once again in my life;
- Glad to reconnect with Ten Things to be thankful more, its always a pleasure for me to list out things to be grateful for;
Be Blessed & Be Happy:)