|Thanks to Google for this image|
· I have so many things today to be thankful for; especially for the last week I had so much time to do what I had been postponing for over months. The most important task is to clear up the clutter once again, sorting out my clothes and placing it neatly in the shelf, to make my life easy to pick daily what to wear; without having to waste time in searching.
· To get rid of all those clothes which are torn, gone old and some that doesn’t fit me and some of it I just don’t wear. What a relief to have my cupboard cleaned.
· While sorting, I found a couple of sarees with white colour, and a purple border, and another plain white which my mom used to wear to the church and maintained it so well, till she was alive. Now I have it with me and I don’t feel like giving it away, as I feel very sentimental about these two sarees.
· I will write a separate post about my memorable moments with my mom.
· The next most important task I felt accomplished was to sort out my academic certificates, medical reports and a few financial investments I made for my daughter, the receipts, bonds etc which was all in one file… so I took time to separate all these and made separate folders and even wrote down on a sheet of paper.
· I am also glad to have a new smart phone, thanks to my husband David for his thoughtfulness and generosity for gifting me one. I appreciate the effort for taking time, for me to a shop and showing me a variety of phones. I picked up a good one – Sony experia… feel excited with this new gadget, there is so much to learn….. I am feeling grateful and I appreciate David for this gesture
I like this quote “Gratitude is the antidote for misery”
Be Happy! Be Grateful !