Today I want to acknowledge and specially thank all of you for journeying along with me in the last 26 days! Thanks for your kind words of encouragement, affirmation and care. I am blogging for the second time on A-Z blogging challenge.
It was definitely empowering experience for me, than last time. Previous year I was so nervous and found difficult to manage and struggled somehow to complete the challenge with great joy. This year, my confidence level has increased. I chose to write short posts and focused more on inspirational quotes for 26 days.
I collected the quotes in advance alphabetically, and few extra quotes for standby and listened to my heart every day as I kept posting. Where ever I felt to write more and add additional pics or even change the quote, I did and some post I just posted the quote. The reason for this was to visit as many bloggers as possible within this time frame.
|free images from Google.|
This year I felt the administration was well organized putting people in groups. It was a good experience, as it brought one small group closer to one another. Some days I could comment on every blog from my group, and at other times, I managed to make a few comment also from the other groups.
One of the biggest challenge I faced from my end, was the frequent power cuts that disturbed a lot while posting, and adding to that was the computer which was troubling me by automatic shut down, sometimes I would be in the middle of commenting, or posting or linking and when this happens I found very irritating and with patience handled this challenge.
I went out to the internet centre and posted whenever there was a problem at my place. When I read about the other bloggers challenges on the main comment thread, I felt comforted that I was not alone and there are so many who are trying their best to post as on schedule.
I would also like to appreciate the group members for having linked my post in the appropriate place, during my absence – I could enjoy a break for four days and was still be connected because of this group.
I am also very thankful and grateful for my companions who regularly commented, encouraged, agreed, disagreed, inspired and shared their feelings.
It’s your gift to me, and I have become better because of you !
Thank you for bringing smile on my face with your comments
Thanks for sharing such wonderful posts; some of them were very stimulating
I loved reading the following blogs for this whole month:
- Shilpa’s blog http://shilpaagarg.com – like the way you developed your theme and inspired me., this time your focus was great, loved reading a few one was on domestic violence and the other one was Divorce….?? I found difficult to access your blog… this time .. my own computer issues..
- Meena for her beautiful pics and a variety of posts that always attracted me to read. http://meenasspace.blogspot.in/
- Sunila’s blog that gave so much information on Yoga and everything related to body, mind, spirit and of course the meaning of OM. http://sunilavigauthor.blogspot.in
- Beloo”s blog that had so much of resourceful information of education and the challenges in our country http://letbeautybeyourconstantideal.blogspot.in/2014/04/n-is-for-near-from-near-to-far-third.html
- Stri’s was very different and I enjoyed the/Fiction – there was suspense, thrill, romance and happy ending – loving reading http://iamstri.wordpress.com
- Jayanth’s blog http://jayantathoughts.blogspot.in/2014/04/nature-save-nature.html raised a lot simple and sensitive issues to think deeply and respond, be it for voting, youth, education, etc…
- Naba’s was very inspiring and beautiful http://nabanita-blacknwhite.blogspot.in your expressions are simply superb, I enjoy visiting random thoughts…
- http://shellymona.wordpress.com/I loved your page “You are beautiful “ very well conveyed, your thoughts were inspiring…
- http://www.sheshachaturvedi.com for sharing your views on various aspects of life, stimulating us to think….
- http://proactiveindian.com/- I loved reading almost all the posts, as it was very well written, some of them I have not forgotten, especially the one who spoke on opening the gift in the presence of a giver, another one on professional work and its charges… there were other issues very relevant to our time, and it triggered a lot of response from within, thank you for sharing & commenting
- http://lawsofgravity.blogspot.in/ it was all on teaching, knitting and handling the students, some of them were very good - and the way you handled your glass shows your maturity and perseverance.
I must thank Corinne and Vidya for facilitating and encouraging, I did not get time to read your posts.. hope to catch up !
Thanks to all of you, some of the names I may have left out, but please know that you have been a great source of inspiration and motivation for me to complete this challenge !
|Free images from Google|
Congrats to all of you ! who have been part of this challenge !Celebrate yourself !