January 11, 2013

In Memory of My Dad !



9 January is a special day for me as it reminded me of my dad’s birthday! 

One of the most important persons in my life has been my Dad.  

 Even though he was always busy and spent a lot of time at work, he ensured that we got our best.   

We celebrated his birthday every year when he was alive, it was a very special occasion, as it was also my parents wedding anniversary.   
 
They celebrated their golden wedding anniversary, and after a couple of years, my died passed away.

There are so many beautiful aspects of his life that I want to be grateful for.  The most important is the faith that he had in the almighty God. 

He taught me to kneel and pray, believe in the providence of God.  To be always open to trust the divine to lead me.

He helped my mom and worked hard to ensure that all of us had 3 meals a day, clothes to wear, and education to guide us in our lives.  

He always kept us together through daily family prayers & all celebrated- all the festivals, birthdays and holidays, it was an opportunity to bring  family and friends together.


I remember him with gratitude & pray for his soul to rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget