October 22, 2011

Wedding Anniversary


October 13 2011 was our wedding anniversary, and with the new opportunity for me to be out, I am happy to celebrate in the company of myself, I called up my husband and congratulated him for accompanying me for the last 12 years of my life, I am grateful to God, my family and friends for helping us in this journey, there were a lot of people who have helped us to move on in life despite problems. 

I miss my son Emmanuel, who has contributed a lot to strengthen our relationship, I owe to both my daughter Maria Dorothy and my son Mario Emmanuel who have not only kept us together, but brought us closer to each other. We are rich because of their presence in our lives; the joys they brought, and the meaning they gave to our lives.  I appreciate and thank my family and friends for praying for us, thinking about us, and sending us prayerful wishes.

As for me I enjoyed being who I am, felt like queen as I stayed in clarion collections for the workshop, which provided me opportunity to meet, new friends, enjoy an Italian breakfast, a Punjabi lunch and a Chinese dinner –  and shop a little in the evening hours, what more do I ask the Lord, I am only filled with gratitude for the last 12 years of my life, each year has been a different experience, and so I continue my life with gratitude in my heart as long as I am alive for I know that we’re journeying together to what the Lord has prepared for us. 
I appreciate and  thank my family and  friends, for their prayers and support.

Be Blessed & Be Happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget