September 4, 2010

God Made Teachers

5 September is Celebrated as Teachers Day, while I was thinking about this day, so many thoughts came to my mind, I remembered all my teachers in school and college, and also so many persons in my life who have taught me, on account of which I am able to live a life of gratitude, I want to thank all of them in my life, for touching my life, showing me the way by example and being gentle and kind with me, to all you teachers here's a small poem for you:



God understood our thirst for 
Knowledge, And Our Need To Be Led
By someone wiser;
He needed a heart of compassion,
Of encouragement, and patience;
Someone who would accept
The Challenge Regardless Of The
Opposition;
Someone who could see potential
And believe in the best in others . . .
So he made teachers

- Author Unknown


To all my friends who are teachers and all those I do not know, but making a difference in the lives of students, a very happy Teachers Day to you, may you continue to inspire and help students to discover themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget