June 20, 2009

A Tribute to my Father

My Father was a wonderful person, too little understood, and I have not spoken much or sang his praise, as often as I should. For he struggled daily to live up to his image as a protector and provider, and was the hero of our family.

He was always there for us, taking care of every situation, and ensuring that all of us are fed, clothed and sheltered well at home. If my mother was a detailed person who worked out the cost, of everything and planned the budget, my father was the financier to ensure that the home expenses are met, and there is enough money at home for everything. He worked till the end, he believed in hard work, and had great faith in God.

Thank you dad for everything and I remember you with love and gratitude.
Happy Father’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget