April 12, 2024

155-Thursday Tree Love

“You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level” – Eckhart Tolle

This picture is from Dr B R Ambedkar Open University. I always admire this place and the way it is maintained. I was here for an important meeting; after which I was waiting for the auto to pick me up. I loved what I saw and immediately clicked it for our TTL post.


Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:
 Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

4 comments:

  1. Profound quote Angela! And the perfect photo to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana, glad you found the quote and photo perfect:)

      Delete
  2. This is such a great picture. I see a glow in the sky - the setting Sun, the trunk up close and the trees far away. What a lovely frame, Angela. So glad you shared and joined. I am late for the last edition but trying to catch up! See you around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks parul so happy to read your comment, nice to see that you are so observant, have an eye for details, glad to be part of TTL

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget