March 13, 2024

153-Thursday Tree Love

“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.” Mohammed Ali


I loved this tree which was clicked by one of my friend Dr Prakash who keeps sending  me his daily dose of  reflections about life, his work and beautiful clicks of  nature -the blue sky, blooming flowers, sun rise and sun sets. This time it was a huge tree and I fell in love with his tree, with his permission I am posting here for all of us, I am sure you will love this click.

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

12 comments:

  1. That is a really huge tree! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Archana, glad you found this tree amazing as I felt too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good looking tree! Kudos to your friend for noticing it and sending you a picture of it.
    Even the leaves look big and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee for being here, appreciate your comment, yes i am happy that I have friends who are generous and caring, I am impressed by the picture too.:)

      Delete
  4. love that quote, Angela and that tree is so huge and good. many thanks to Dr Prakash! See you soon. I am working on today's edition. A bit late but will go live soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul, yes the tree is huge and i loved the way it is captured, grateful for Dr Prakash he was happy that i posted here, I sent him the link.

      Delete
  5. Did you get my comment Angela?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some technical problem with my computer parul, I was not able to upload the Tree:) being Maundy Thursday, followed by Good Friday, could not get back to retry. Today being Easter Sunday i am relaxed so just checking, thank you very much. My post is delayed too...

      Delete
  6. Beautiful tree photo. Lush and tall. I love the way it leans over just a little as if to enter into conversation with all the things and people beloww.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I loved your comment:) true its looks as if its entering into a conversation with everyone around it. Thanks Chandra, appreciate your presence.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget