July 28, 2023

144-Thursday Tree Love

“Not everyone will understand your journey, Just be yourself and carry on.”



I found these trees In a place called Samaria which is in Israel, a significant place in the bible where Jesus moved around meeting people, teaching, having meaningful conversations, preaching and healing the sick. An example for me to be true to myself in finding my own calling and fulfilling my own purpose of existence. My prayer that whoever reading this post may also find the purpose and meaning of life.

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely thought. Having purpose and meaning in life is core to our existence a life sometimes may not be enough to sort that out. Thanks for the information and these shots from Israel. So glad you shared. I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul, glad to hear from you and happy to know, agree with you a life may not be enough, we do whatever possible in this life:)

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget