May 29, 2023

140- Thursday Tree Love

“Forget all you know about yourself; forget all you have ever thought about yourself; start as if you know nothing. “ Krishnamurti.

I am delayed in posting this as I was travelling and it was a hectic schedule moving around 4 countries. While I enjoyed every bit of it – there were also discomforts, walking long distances and the end of the day tired. I just returned this Sunday and catching up with the routine, I saw Parul‘s post in my inbox. So decided to make a short post.


This tree Mount Nebo, Jordan – I am fascinated by these tress as you can see the surrounding is a complete desert and amidst this environment I am happy to see these lovely flowers and a few tress.

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 Post a picture of a tree on your blog

 Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 May you be Happy & Blessed !

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful holiday Angela!! Yes indeed, those green trees amid the desert are a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Archana and yes I did have a great time and its a life time experience and i am glad to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to know you had some break and those views are stunning. I would love to go to Jordon some day. The country has been on my list. Thanks so much for joining. I am late for 2nd Thursday but I am going to publish so would love for you to join if you can, Angela. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you parul so kind of you, for being so accomodative, glad to hear that Jordan is on your list. I pray that your dream come and i am glad to join.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget