November 10, 2022

132-Thursday Tree Love

“Without Friends No one would want to live; even if he has all the other goods.” Aristotle


This is a tree I found beautiful at resort in Hyderabad. A day spent out with friends at this place and enjoying the company. As I grow older I realize the value of friendships and how it has kept me going from strength to strength. I wonder what life would be without friends and friendship. I believe that Friends are extended family who stand by us and will never leave even if the whole world walks out. I am grateful for friends and it’s a blessing to have genuine and authentic ones who bring out the best in us.

Thursday Tree love is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on the second and fourth Thursday of every month. You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 Post a picture of a tree on your blog

Link back to here post-http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 

Thank you for reading this post; I would love to know your thoughts...

 

May you be Happy & Blessed 

8 comments:

  1. I love your quote. It was as true thousands of years ago as it is today. I wanted to respond to your questions about friendship. I think the pandemic made so many of us acutely aware of the need for friends As one gets older, it is harder to make friends and you start losing friends through death. It's a sad reality of aging. You do well to nourish your friendships and have these days out with them. Enjoy! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alana, you are right with pandemic we could not meet neither did we go out; some how we kept our relationships online. I agree that as we grow older and start losing friends, there is void and we miss them - the only way I feel is to just be happy with the ones who are connected and nurture and never take them for granted. Appreciate your thoughts and thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post Angela! Totally agree that Friends are very important in our lives! Lovely trees!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Archana,appreciate you for your comment, glad you found the trees lovely:)

      Delete
  3. What a lovely quote and looks like a lovely resort to spend time away. Thanks for sharing, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Parul I am happy you loved the quote and yes it was a beautiful resort and I was glad to spend time with my friends.

      Delete
  4. Angela, I am also very grateful for all your love and support. Thank you for being around and making Thursday Tree Love possible. Have a happy start to 2023. Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate you Parul for the initiative and I just loved posting every month and it was such a pleasure to be associated with TTL. Thanks for the opportunity and I started looking forward for every 2nd and 4th Thursday. May you and your family be blessed, wishing you a great year ahead 2023!

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget