December 9, 2021

Tree Love 115

“You must travel your own journey at your own pace; Do not rush the process…or assume that you have to accept someone else’s Choice for your life” Thomas L. Jackson PhD 

I love to click pictures while on journey; and feel so happy that I could capture those moments. Now when I look back it’s such a pleasure to relive those moments. Sometimes I need to slow down, in an eagerness to see everything sometimes I lose my own pace to match with someone else J

I am learning to travel at my own pace. We are in the last month and have managed to sustain ourselves in this journey of sharing and spreading greenery in a virtual manner. Thanks to all of you for being in touch and commenting. I appreciate all of you and wish you the very best.

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 Post a picture of a tree on your blog

 Link back to her post http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 Thank you for reading this post;

 May you be blessed!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pix!! Lovely quote Angela.. and you are implenting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved what you shared about travelling at our own pace in this journey of life. very few people understand this, Angela. SO I am thankful to you for this reminder. See you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul, so glad that you have been part of my journey and I loved doing these posts, appreciate your encouraging words and for your constant dose of inspiration. I am grateful for all the learnings and constant motivation from your writings. Thanks once again and i do hope to stay connected. Happy Christmas and i wish you a meaningful and fulfilling New Year 2022 to you and your family. Love and Hugs.

      Delete
  3. "Your own journey..." Beautiful words of wisdom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chandra, appreciate your presence here. Glad we are all together have survived the pandemic.. wishing you a very happy New Year 2022 !!

      Delete
  4. An excellent message to trust the timing of our own process. Patient persistence pays off.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget