June 10, 2021

Tree Love 104

“Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible” Helen Keller



The curfew time is lifted so I came to work in the campus, parked my bike and lo! What did I see. Parking space pained orange J I stood there in awe… pure bliss looking at this natural beauty and felt not only happy, but hopeful. I told myself, like this tree, the flowers will blossom in our lives too and everything will change.

This thought gave me power to hope for better days; to come back with renewed vigor, enthusiasm relive with commitment and gratitude. Last month was hectic as I volunteered to be part of the Psychosocial TeleCounseling Facilitated by the Police – listening to problems of people, death, illness, unemployment, anxiety, financial issues, relationship problems, addictions, violence and loneliness was quite a lot to handle.

I did my best to listen at the same time felt helpless with lockdown… those callers became part of my life.. I started praying for all of them, as I believe in prayers and hope that they are able to deal with the losses, cope with grief and rise again gathering all their strength and start hoping once again …

Thursday Tree love  is a photo feature on Parul’s blog hosted on second and fourth Thursday of every month.   You are most welcome to join in, all you need to do is:

 Post a picture of a tree on your blog

 Link back to her post http://happinessandfood.com/tag/treelove/

 Thank you for reading this post;

 Take care and Stay Safe !

May you be blessed! 

12 comments:

  1. You are doing great work Angela! Bravo! These lovely Gulmohors certainly brighten up our day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Archana for connecting, glad to be of some service.. agree the orange beauties do make my day bright. Hope all well with you and your family, stay healthy, and stay safe.

      Delete
  2. Another Gulmohor! One day I will see those lovely trees in person; they grow in our state of Florida, which is far from where I live. Much respect to you for the mental health work you do; please continue to take good care of yourself. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray that you get to see the Gulmohar soon ! they are a treat to the eye. Appreciate your concern, yes I just got vaccinated for myself and following strictly the COVID protocol of masking, sanitizing hands and maintaining social distancing. Thanks Alana and hope you are safe and healthy.

      Delete
  3. You are doing such an amazing work, Angela. Listening is all people need sometimes, you have given them the best gift. Also, praying for their well-being irrespective of their situation is a big gift of life you have shared for them. Hugs! Surely, you must have gone through a lot listening to all. Big big hugs to you.

    This tree looks amazing. Such a lovely shade of orange. The vibrant orange fills all of us with hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayanthy, its a pleasure to connect with you here and thanks for all the affirmations:) I feel so happy and energized as I read your comment, and yes thanks for the hugs:)glad you found the tree amazing. take care, stay safe.

      Delete
  4. I am so glad those blooms gave you such joy, as I can only imagine the stories you heard. You have all my admiration for doing that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mali, nice to hear from you, I feel its my privilege to do what is within my limits and i enjoy doing it.take care and hope all well at your place..

      Delete
  5. Your prayers help tremendously Genevive never forget that, each prayer is like the leaf of a tree that hangs on the branch, attached to the great tree .. with its roots in the soil from where life comes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan I agree totally with you; I have grown up watching my grandmothers and parents praying all the time. My dad was very particular that we pray every day, so got into the habit of praying and now prayer comes naturally to me... thanks for beautifully reinforcing the value of prayer, hugs to you Susan, glad to connect with you:)

      Delete
  6. Such thoughtful work, Angela. Doing our bit is so important. Thanks for joining and sharing. I hope to see you back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parul, am glad to do whatever possible and within my capacity. I look forward to joining the TTL Posts, appreciate you for your encouraging words. Hope you are in good health, my prayers for you and VT.

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget