July 23, 2016

Ten to One: Get to know me better

Today while reading Shilpa’s blog I came across this prompt; and I felt like blogging; glad to have done this exercise.. here goes my response  from Ten to One… 

Ten How’s

How did you get one of your scars?
In the kitchen while cooking a drop of hot oil fell on my hand leaving a scar on my hand.
How did you celebrate your last birthday?
At home, with thanksgiving prayer, cutting cake and enjoying dinner with family and few close friends.
How are you feeling at this moment?
Calm and relaxed
How did your night go last?
End of the day tired and sleepy
How did you do in high school?
Not too well struggled with maths and science
How did you get the shirt you are wearing?
I don’t wear shirts
How often do you see your best friends?
There is no fixed schedule; it’s been some time.
How much money did you spend last month?
I did not spend much.
How old do you want to be when you get married?
Your question came in late, am married for 16 years now.
How old will you be at your next birthday?
As young as my heart

Nine what’s

Your mother’s name?
Rosemary
What did you do last weekend?
Attended church, cooked, washed clothes, and watched television
What is the most important part of your life?
My family and work
What would you rather be doing?
Volunteering and be of service but I need to be financially healthy too.
What did you last cry over?
Last week looking at my son’s photographs, could not control my tears as so many memories of him flooded me and was missing him.
What always makes you feel better when you are upset?
A walk in the park and a meeting a friend to vent.
What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Authenticity, Optimism and sense of humor
What did you have for breakfast?
Upma

8 You’s

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yes
Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes, so many times
Have you ever been out of the country?
No. Would love to, It’s my dream to travel and go around visiting different countries
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Yes and was felt embarrassed
Have you ever been backstabbed by a friend?
Yes
Have you ever had sex on the beach?
No  but enjoy playing near the shores
Have you ever read an entire book in a day?
Yes in my younger days,  as a single  I was very passionate about reading, and could complete books in day eagerly. Now I am trying but not succeeding.

7 Who’s

Who was the last person you saw?
David
Who was the last person you texted?
My friend
Who was the last person you hung out with?
My neighbor
Who was the last person to call you?
Dhoordharshan channel, they wanted to know about Sahayam, our psychological counseling centre and its activities.
Who did you last hug?
My daughter
Who is the last person who texted?
A close friend
Who was the last person you said “I love you “to
My nephew

6 where’s

Where do you best friends live?
Hyderabad, Vizag, Chennai
Where did you last go?
Young Women Christian Association, Secunderabad to plan review the community programmes.
Where did you last hang out?
YWCA group
Where did you go to school?
Holy Family Girls High school, Secunderabad.
Where is your favorite place to be?
Garden full of trees
Where did you sleep last night
At home

5 do’s

Do you think anyone likes you?
Yes
Do you ever wish you were someone else?
No- I have moved out of that stage of wanting to be someone else; today I am glad to be me
Do you know the muffin man?
Heard the name somewhere, but don’t know
Does the future scare you?
Yes - sometimes
Do your parents know about your blog?
They may be knowing as they are no more in this world, must be watching from above

4 why’s

Why are you best friends with your best friend?
They help me be myself
Why did you get into blogging?
To inspire and also be inspired
Why did your parents give you the name you have?
My parents did not give me the name; my parents were very simple and devout Catholics, so every child born in my family was taken to the church and accordingly the nuns helped them to look at the church calendar, and they would chose according to the date and the feast of the saint. Since I was born in the last week of December, the nearest feast was of saint Genevive and Angela was added by the sisters.
Why are you doing this survey?
I was motivated to do this after reading Shilpa’s blog http://shilpaagarg.com and Roshan’s blog http://www.godyears.net

3 If’s

If you could have one super power what could it be?
To help me solve some my students psychological problems
If you could go back in time and change one thing would you?
Yes I would
If you are stranded on a desert island and could bring one thing what would you bring?
I don’t know what that would be

2 would you ever?

Would you ever get back if one of your ex’s ever asked you?
No, I had learnt my lessons and prefer to move on…
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love ?
Yes
1 last question
Are you happy with your life right now?

Yes happy and content with a lovable family, meaningful work and motivating friends.

Happy to be linking here and thanks to corinne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget