My Gratitude List for the Link up
- Gratitude for the Lady who tailored my daughter’s clothes; with a beautiful design
- Gratitude for David my husband who helped me clearing all the clutter and dust from the kitchen and helped me sort out unwanted utensils.
- Gratitude for the lovely Hindi movie, called “Dil Dhadkne Do” (which means Let the Heat Beat) a comedy film by Zoya Akthar. I watched with my daughter and my neighbour at a theatre, and had lot of fun.
|Thanks to Google for this pic|
- Gratitude for one of David’s friend who sent some curry made of chicken and drumstick.
- Gratitude for my nephew who stopped by to say Hi and brought whole lot of snacks for us.
- Grateful for the fruit vendor for supplying regularly sweet mangoes for us in the last two weeks, we are having a great time relishing the tasty mangoes.
- Grateful for my husband David, being an ex service man – I was able to visit the army canteen to pick up a some cosmetics for me & my daughter, which we get at a subsidized rates.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to participate in the 3 day quote challenge…thanks to Shilpa for nominating me…
- I am also thankful to the bloggers who inspire me on a regular basis.
- I am grateful for having participated in a community celebration on the International Day against substance abuse and illicit trafficking along with the other Non Governmental organizations.
|Sharing information on substance abuse|
This programme was to bring in awareness on Drug abuse and its impact on family & community. Also links the victims to the doctor, and all the other service centres to rehabilitate and help sustain them from addictions.
|Chief Guest, Dr George Reddy Psychiatrist, Healthy Brain, |
Members of the YWCA & Leaders of the community
- I am healthy, happy and grateful continuing my routine work with love
- I am glad to take every opportunity to grow, learn and explore my capacities..
- I am grateful to Laurel http://www.alphabetsalad. comfort giving me this opportunity to exercise and share my gratitude on my blog...