May 10, 2015

21 Day Challenge - Day 9

I am participating in EVERYDAY GYAAN the 21 Day Challenge
May 1-21, 2015
Day 9

Saturday was a tiring day for me, at the end of the day I found this quote for the 9th day challenge. I read this quote numerous times to ensure that I understood correctly. So if I can put this quote in my own words, it may sound something like this “it takes just one grateful thought to bring peace in our hearts”

According to me gratitude generates so much positive energy that it not only bring us happiness but also contentment and peace; wherein we are relaxed and find meaning and satisfaction in the kind of work we do; and we keep tapping our inner resources looking within for peace, rather than outside ourselves.

 “Peace Comes from within. Do not seek it without.” Buddha 
 Peace is internal and it has to be experienced from within; that is why it is very common to hear from all the great enlightened leaders who teach us to look within, and find out what is in us first, before we start holding others, situations, circumstances responsible for our own peace. 

Gratitude also means that we take responsibility to our thoughts; as ultimately it is the positive thoughts that bring us happiness; it is the focus on all the empowering thoughts that brings gratitude.
  “Do not overrate what you have received or envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind” Buddha
 I would be glad to hear your thoughts on the gratitude challenge 9 quote...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget