April 24, 2015

My Gratitude list for April, 2015

This post is written for Gratitude Circle for the month of April, 2015


I am grateful for being part of the A-Z April Challenge, despite my commitment to my regular work, participating has been happy and energizing experience.

I am grateful David’s brother in law who passed away because of bone cancer, which was in the fourth stage; he has been  suffering too much. It has been difficult for his wife to manage him at home, as the doctors had given up, stopped all medication and the cancer has spread to all the vital organs of the body.

We helped him to stay at a hospice wherein the terminally ill are kept.  David agreed to stay at night with him and during the day his wife looked after, he was there only for a week and breathed his last on 27 March, 2015 and was buried the next day.  It was a relief for all of us; as he had undergone unbearable  suffering and pain. The death came as healing to his family.

This month I am grateful for the gift of water to us; we were having severe water scarcity and all the 8 family’s in the  apartment came together to resolve this issue; as it was affecting our day to day living – the decision was to dig another bore well upto 1000ft to get water; and together the family’s contributed and the bore well was dug; and lo with 500ft the water was overflowing; now we have 24/7 water in our apartment and it’s a miracle for us to have constant water supply.

This month was also the results for my daughter who completed standard VIII and now is in class IX... she had fared well and we are happy to see her transition into the next grade.

I am also glad for the April  A-Z challenge this year; wherein I got an opportunity to discipline myself to post every day; and this year I chose to post on Travel; places I visited, and the places I dream of visiting.. I am happy to meet a lot of new bloggers and its been a great experience so far… I am still in the process of completing today’s post.

Over all this month has been a great month; I went for a Telugu movie with my daughter and husband, whichI am grateful for being part of the A-Z April Challenge, despite my commitment to my regular work, participating has been happy and energizing experience.


I have been postponing is visiting a homeopath to deal with my thyroid issue... I am glad that finally I made time for myself to visit the doctor and take what is required to be healthy. 

Being grateful & happy ! would love to hear from you.


Thanks to Google for the lovely inages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget