January 24, 2015

Being Myself!!

24 days have gone by of 2015 I have not made any resolutions, neither a plan for this year.  I am letting the days unfold itself with surprises for me; I have integrated gratitude as a part of my living, I am grateful for all the good and bad things of life; I want to make gratitude a way of life for me.

I am feeling quite rich with so many experiences that has brought immense learning, and is leading me to focus on what really is important for me in this life. I have understood that it is very important to be healthy in order to be active; health as per the world health organizations definition; not the absence of sickness but a total well being… which I have taken very seriously this year, taking full responsibility for my health.

I got my health check up done last week; all the important tests, age appropriate ones – visited the doctor and with the medical reports, took the feedback and I am in the process of implementing moving towards a healthier self …

After having made a couple of presentations in the national seminar last year I gained confidence to move further academically; hopefully this year I am finding better opportunities from National Seminars to the international ones  in the area of psychological health & women’s empowerment. Partnering with like minded friends is also an important aspect for me this year 2015.


I have also learnt to respect and love myself in a new way; that is learning to get rid of all those dramas/circus and actors/actresses that contaminate my spirit. I want to devote my time & energy to something more meaningful and fulfilling.

One of the biggest pressures of my life in the year 2014 has been maintaining formal relationships, that brought nothing in my life, except unnecessary toxic, poisoning me and my family; now I am glad and totally relaxed as I don’t have to live upto anybody’s expectations and I don’t need to justify my choices and my stand on whatever I believe to be true.

Enjoying the freedom to be myself


2 comments:

  1. What a great way to put it--"i've integrated gratitude..." as have I. No challenges or resolutions needed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I do appreciate you !! and nice to connect with you here ...

      Delete

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget