December 15, 2011

It Take one Positive Thought ....


Today morning I got up with a very sad feeling, as this day reminded me of my son, who was hospitalized last year at this time, the feeling was terrible, but  I do not have the luxury of sitting and crying about it, as my daughter begins her exams, and I need to send her to school, so I pushed myself to continue my routine work, preparing my daughter for school, I remembered my sister’s  birthday, so stopped by on my way to office, to wish her, and then came to the office.  

Being  early enough – I went for a long walk in the garden with so many thoughts about my son, and in the process, I started saying the rosary, I remembered my parents, for they always prayed, and they had very strong faith in God – I recalled my mom & dad  when they  lost my 26 year old sister, they  wept bitterly, but never gave up praying, and continued with family prayers, and persistently went to church, read the bible, and shared their faith with those around them.

This one thought was enough to empower me today, so I chose to dwell on the faith of my parents, and remembered emmaneul who was joy to me.  I continued to work at my office, with his smiling face in my mind, I smiled ........ 

The scripture verse that came to my mind was  Rom.8:28 that says, All things work together for good, for those who believe in God.  I am thankful for these thoughts, and for this new day.  Here is an opportunity to make a difference in the  place of work – and I choose to be different and thankful  not only for the gift of my son – Emmanuel, which means God with us! but also for the opportunity to serve !

Praying for a meaningful Christmas!

 “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.”   Robert H. Schuller

Be Blessed! & Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget